Tuesday, May 3, 2011

my first rebatch

So I needed a project for my son and also rebatch my ugly looking goatsmilk soap.
Leo agreed to grate all my soaps and I tried out my new crockpot, I bought for believe it 78 cents at the thriftstore and it worked great.Rebatching was fun, but I hope I don't have to do that to often.
I swear the soap batch looked just like cake batter, so yummy I wanted to eat it....
I threw some Titanium dioxide in, so the soap would come out lighter...
so here it is before rebatching and after


this is the soap before rebatching........................................................................................
this is the soap after rebatching..... a much happier looking soap :)
and here are some pictures of my rebatching days......

it smells so good
so that's it

No comments:

Post a Comment