Saturday, May 21, 2011

going back to the simple..I always wanted to be Pippi Longstocking

My goal in life is, to live as simple as possible and close to nature.
No I'm not a tree hugger, but I did hug my trees, I do love trees.
When I'm surrounded by the simple sound of nature in my garden, such as the bumble bees right now, sucking away at my honey suckle,the humming birds,blue jays..they are loud,and later on,the sound of crickets, I LOVE THE SOUND OF CRICKETS...so calming.I need calm, because I get anxious very quickly....
I try to find ways to reuse things rather throwing them out in the trash, if I have no use, I will donate them to the thrift store.
I believe, sometimes the more you have, the more complicated your life can be.
Here are the things I need...................
Chocolate
coffee
some quiet time
a good facial cream, which I  make myself..
creativity
a balance of sunshine and some rainy days
good friends
my husband and kids
HEALTH
nature
flowers,herbs and self grown veggies and fruits
Well you need money of course to pay your bills and I could use some more of it, but life is good nevertheless.............
some more time to crochet, soaping,and making my soy candles :)
What do you need, to make you happy?

1 comment:

  1. All I need to keep my happy is Coffee, My boyfriend, I Love Lucy, my computer and my crafts. That's it. I have been trying to simplify my life.

    ReplyDelete